The advantages of HIAB K-HiPro 515 are not only about reaching high. Thanks to a long horizontal reach, the crane will also allow you to deliver materials from far away across the front lawn of a residential house or onto a construction site. The real added value is the efficiency this drywall crane will give your operations – in terms of operator safety, crane productivity and fleet optimization.
- Easy handling for higher productivity
- Smart safety features also help boost the productivity of your operators.
- The remote control allows operators to place themselves at an ideal vantage point for working with each load.
- Faster setup of the stabilizers, since extension and retraction speed is higher.
A crane to trust
Hiab cranes are known for their performance and durability—from the high capacity-to-weight ratio to the smooth hydraulic response—and the HIAB K-HiPro 515 is no exception.
- Long-lasting reliability ensured by high-tensile steel, protected hydraulics and durable surface coating.
- Your HIAB K-HiPro 515 drywall crane is supported by a nationwide Hiab service network.
Animation VSL Plus
Knuckle Boom Crane Features
Industry Leading Warranties
Saying you are confident in your product is one thing, warranting it is another. All Hiab equipment comes with a 2-year warranty on the entire product (3-year on a Drywall K-Crane). Further warranty on the structural parts is extended to 5-years on Cranes and 3-years on Loaders. Meaning, Hiab covers repair or replacement of components for 2-years on all components and up to 5-years on main structural components. There's no better or more comprehensive warranty in our Industry! Certain normal exceptions, such as replacement of consumables, apply.
Download our product specific warranty statements to find out more.