ProCare for LOGLIFT
Reliability guaranteed with superior coverage
Built to last, carrying the heaviest loads or performing manoeuvres in tight spaces, your forestry crane knows how to perform. Keep your investment working smoothly and at top capacity with Hiab ProCareTM for LOGLIFT.
Safety, performance and efficiency are never compromised when you invest in preventative service and maintenance. Let Hiab take the load off so you can focus on the heavy duty work.
Hvordan kan ProCare hjelpe vår bedrift og lønnsomhet?
Hva inngår alltid?
- Sikret driftstid med planlagt og forebyggende vedlikehold
- Vedlikehold til en fast kostnad
- Redusert total eierkostnad og økt andrehåndsverdi
- Profesjonelle teknikere og originalreservedeler
Extended warranty is an additional 1-year extension of our standard warranty. Once you have invested in high-performance equipment, you rely on its productivity and want to safeguard it from unexpected costly repairs and downtime.
Extended warranty includes:
- Warranty coverage extension of the standard customer warranty period from 24 months up to 36 months. Maximum usage limitations apply (lifting cycles/platform changes/engine hours) as defined in the Service and warranty manuals and Operator’s manuals.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the extended warranty is subject to the terms and conditions of the standard warranty given by Hiab (as set forth in the “Warranty Handbook”, “Service and warranty manual”, “Service manual” and/or “Preventive Maintenance manual” applicable to the equipment).
- Extended warranty covers the repair or replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of products or parts manufactured or supplied by Hiab (or its authorized dealers) that appear under the conditions of normal operation and in proper use.
- Extended warranty includes material and labour costs.
Service that keeps your LOGLIFT forestry crane in superb condition. Preventative yearly maintenance that removes the stress of unforeseen problems.
Planned maintenance includes:
- Full preventative and planned maintenance programme in line with Hiab official guidelines
- Lubrication of the crane
- Operational checks and adjustments on the crane
- Replacement of filters
- Top-up / replacement of hydraulic oil
Inspections always include:
- Check of over 100 different checkpoints areas related to equipment performance, wear items and safety aspects, with overview provided on general equipment condition. Including legal certification if applicable.
- Crane operation, functions, features and crane full range of motion
- Visual inspection of safety devices, operator station, crane structure and hydraulic system
- Condition checks on items such as slide pads, hoses and pipes
- Driver/supervisor debrief
- Recommendations on required safety or productivity related actions/repairs