ProCare Extended Warranty for ZEPRO tail lifts
Protect your investment
Don’t let unexpected and costly tail lift repairs and downtime catch you off guard once your standard two-year warranty expires. Enjoy additional peace of mind with a ProCareTM Extended Warranty for ZEPRO tail lifts.
You can add one, two or three years of additional coverage either when you purchase your tail lift or at any time during the standard warranty period. The extended warranty covers repairs or replacements in case of defects or malfunctions beyond the standard two-year warranty period.
In the event of an unexpected breakdown during the extended warranty period, Hiab service technicians will get your customer’s tail lift back up and running as quickly as possible. The warranty covers all repair costs including parts and labour. Available in selected ZEPRO markets, check with your local Hiab’s Customer Support Center.
Why choose a ProCare Extended Warranty?
- Protect your investment – An extended warranty provides added protection for tail lifts and keeps them running smoothly and safely.
- Enjoy peace of mind – With an extended warranty, you don’t have to worry about unexpected repair costs.
- Get support when you need it – Our wide service network provides dedicated support and assistance to help you quickly resolve any issues with your equipment.
Are you a truck body builder or installer? Stand out from the competition with a comprehensive body warranty.
As a truck body builder, you know that your customers demand high-quality products that are built to last. That's why we're offering a ProCare Extended Warranty for ZEPRO tail lifts that allow you to offer a comprehensive multi-year warranty on the entire truck body, including the tail lift. The ability to offer this kind of added protection helps you stand out from the competition and build a reputation for excellence.
- Gain a competitive edge – The ability to offer a comprehensive multi-year warranty on the entire body, including the tail lift, helps you stand out from the competition and attract more customers.
- Increase customer loyalty – By providing your customers with added protection and peace of mind, you can increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Reduce unexpected costs – Repairs falling under the extended warranty will be free of charge for your customer as parts and labour are covered.