ProCare for JONSERED
Premium equipment deserves first class protection
Heavy duty recycling and lifting needs robust and reliable equipment, and your JONSERED crane delivers. But the best equipment also needs to be taken care of to keep it working hard day in, day out.
ProCare for JONSERED is your safety net, keeping your investment running smoothly, efficiently and importantly, safely. Preventative maintenance and scheduled inspections mean unforeseen problems are never a problem - and your business can always operate at full capacity.
How will ProCare help my business and profitability?
What’s always included?
- Secured uptime with scheduled and preventive maintenance
- Maintenance at one fixed cost
- Reduced total cost of ownership and increased resale value
- Professional technicians and original spare parts
Extended warranty is an additional 1-year extension of our standard warranty. Once you have invested in high-performance equipment, you rely on its productivity and want to safeguard it from unexpected costly repairs and downtime.
Extended warranty includes:
- Warranty coverage extension of the standard customer warranty period from 24 months up to 36 months. Maximum usage limitations apply (lifting cycles/platform changes/engine hours) as defined in the Service and warranty manuals and Operator’s manuals.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, the extended warranty is subject to the terms and conditions of the standard warranty given by Hiab (as set forth in the “Warranty Handbook”, “Service and warranty manual”, “Service manual” and/or “Preventive Maintenance manual” applicable to the equipment).
- Extended warranty covers the repair or replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of products or parts manufactured or supplied by Hiab (or its authorized dealers) that appear under the conditions of normal operation and in proper use.
- Extended warranty includes material and labour costs.
All you need and more for your JONSERED to perform at the highest level. Take away the worry of unforeseen problems with annual preventative maintenance.
Planned maintenance includes:
- Full preventative and planned maintenance programme in line with Hiab official guidelines
- Lubrication of the crane
- Operational checks and adjustments on the crane
- Replacement of filters
- Top-up / replacement of hydraulic oil
Inspections always include:
- Check of over 100 different checkpoints areas related to equipment performance, wear items and safety aspects, with overview provided on general equipment condition. Including legal certification if applicable.
- Crane operation, functions, features and crane full range of motion
- Visual inspection of safety devices, operator station, crane structure and hydraulic system
- Condition checks on items such as slide pads, hoses and pipes
- Driver/supervisor debrief
- Recommendations on required safety or productivity related actions/repairs