LEADER IN SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
Always working harder for your business
Loading and lifting needs covered
MULTILIFT offers premium quality with sturdy and reliable delivery. Built to withstand the toughest conditions and working environments from waste and recycling yards to construction sites and defence activities. Find a hooklift or skiploader for any van, pick-up truck or commercial vehicle for the best solution to stay competitive in any industry. MULTILIFT hooklifts and skiploaders are the go-to for demountable cargo systems.
OPTIMISE YOUR BUSINESS
Sturdy construction, superior balance and smooth operation means you can take your business to the next level. Service and maintenance is tailored and scheduled to maximise uptime and keep equipment running at optimum levels.DISCOVER MORE
MAKE LIGHT WORK OF ANY LOAD
There is a MULTILIFT hooklift or skiploader for every job, from building and construction, to waste and recycling and beyond. Specialised solutions and tailored product ranges can meet every customer demand, from basic to high performance, and low to high capacity.
An ULTIMA is designed for versatility and performance. For ULTIMA you can select HiConnect-connectivity functionality and HookliftAssist camera guided operation. Choose from heavy and low-built models to match your working conditions.
- Capacity range from 14 - 30 tonne
- Sliding (S) and Sliding/Tilting (Z) movement
- uControl next-generation control system
- Performance-, Pro- and Z-automation- option packages available
A product from the Optima range will give high performance and value for money for handling all standard hooklift operations. Maximise productivity for repetitive and routine jobs with an extensive range of value-add features.
- Capacity range from 15 - 25 tonne
- Sliding (S) movement
- Basic control system
- Low weight, low installation height and high operating speed
The most advanced skiploaders are here. Stacked with innovative options including remote control, cover system and light construction that lift levels of productivity, safety and flexibility. All areas of operation and driver/operator needs are covered.
- EvoLight™ construction means more payload without compromising on durability
- Distinctive SwanNeck™ increases reach
- FlexControl™ offers freedom of control
- SkipTop 2.0™ covers any load — automatic, fast and safe
- SafetyPlus™ boosts safety for both operator and surroundings
XR Light & medium
Reliable hooklifts for light to medium commercial vehicles that still deliver solid performance in demanding situations.
- Capacity range from 2 - 10 tonnes
- Sliding (S) and Tilting (T) movements
- Electric and manual control
- Hook designed for easy catching of bail bar
A MULTILIFT classic is an all-rounder that can cover general demands for a range of demountable tasks.
- Capacity range from 14-30 tonnes
- Sliding (S) movement
- Tilting (T) movement
- Sliding and Tilting (Z) models (APAC)
- Pneumatic control
- XR T Capacity range from 14-26 tonnes
- Tilting (T) movement
- 2nd generation cabin control system
- Suitable for heavy construction and agricultural use
KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING
A Hiab is not just a piece of machinery, it is a crucial business partner - an investment in your future, with the latest technology onboard, to control your fleet, optimise workload and uptime. Always with safety as a priority. All covered by Hiab’s exceptional global service network.Discover more
Digitalisation is changing the world at a rapid pace, with innovations pushing the boundaries of productivity, efficiency and safety. MULTILIFT’S commitment to pioneering technology is leading the way, with HiVision being successfully tested and set for launch
HiVision has been piloted with nearly 20 customers with huge success and is now being further developed and improved to make routine tasks even safer and more efficient.
With HiVision on track to revolutionise lifting, even an inexperienced hooklift user can be turned into an expert.
Be at the forefront of industry-leading digital solutions and bring your business safety and productivity to the next level.
Contact your local Multilift representative if you are interested in testing the solution in your operations.
Leaders from the start
The origins of MULTILIFT go back to 1949 when the Terho brothers patented the world’s first demountable cargo system.
From those early days of innovation, hooklifts and skiploaders have evolved into essential tools for businesses.