HiConnect for ultimate Fleet and Asset optimisation
Stay one step ahead with Hiab HiConnect
HiConnect enhances the productivity of Hiab customer’s businesses through connected Hiab equipment. The technology provides real-time insights into equipment utilisation, operation, and condition. This data can be used to actively optimise performance and safety and avoid unnecessary downtime. Web-based dashboards with clear and simple overviews provide status monitoring, service planning, and help improve the operation of each unit and operator.
- Stay on top of operation performance
- Improve operators safety and skills
- Be in control of service needs
Take away the guesswork
HiConnect is in constant real-time connection with all connected units. Fleet managers can monitor the productivity and safety of individual vehicles and the entire fleet, assessing the split between idle and up time, meaning they can make more sustainable decisions on use. Daily usage and trends are displayed, along with granular views of individual machines allowing service managers to anticipate service needs and plan accordingly.
Web-based dashboards display insights on equipment usage, location, time in operation, idle time, and productivity level. Fleet managers and owners can use data to:
- Identify opportunities to increase uptime
- Better plan daily work schedules to help improve individual equipment and fleet productivity
- Plan routine maintenance to optimise usage and utilisation
HiConnect maintains constant contact with all units, giving fleet managers the ability to stop unsafe behaviour and usage before an incident happens. Data can be used to:
- Plan driver and operator training where there are gaps in safety practices
- Increase equipment lifetime by anticipating service needs early
- Identify equipment misuse and logs potential problems
Control over maintenance needs
View service history and plan upcoming services based on real time service counters based on actual usage. From one easily accessible central point, data can help to:
- Identify usage patterns to help track and increase equipment lifetime
- Prepare for service before equipment arrives to optimise service needs
- Provide granular views of individual machine activity to avoid unexpected downtime
Register to get HiConnect free for all connected products
Register your name and your Hiab equipment today, and get free access to HiConnect. The free version contains many great features, such as a live map of your connectivity fleet, the upcoming maintenance dates, operation time, used capacity and more.
Note: It generally takes us a couple of days to add new equipment to your HiConnect fleet. In order to speed things up, please add your Hiab equipment serial number(s) already here in this form. You can also add equipment later on, directly in HiConnect.
Are you already a HiConnect user?
There is no need to download or install any apps or software.
Click here to go directly to the HiConnect portal
Availability and functionality may vary between markets. Please consult your local Hiab sales representative.